They say there is nothing better than a warm chocolate chip muffin fresh out of the oven. Freshly baked, these muffins are perfection. A perfect crispy top that will pop right off (the proper way to eat a muffin) and fluffy body that makes them stand tall. These are the muffins we want to have as dessert or wake up to every single morning.
Preparing: 10 Minutes / Cooking: 10 Minutes
Ingredients (10 servings)
1.7 cup Almond Flour
5/12 cup Erythritol
1.7 teaspoon baking powder
70 g Butter Melted
70 ml unsweetened almond milk
3 large eggs
1.7 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
85 g Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F)
2. Mix the almond flour and the baking powder together in a bowl. Crack 2 eggs into the mixture and mix until well combined.
3. Melt 40g (1 1/2 oz) butter and mix into the almond flour and egg mixture.
4. Add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate) and pour into a 2 X 3 muffin tray lined with muffin holders.
5. Cut the pieces of chocolate into long thin slices 1 cm apart, and pierce them through the top of the muffins. There should be around 4 – 5 long pieces each.
6. Bake for 20 mins. Let them cool and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 229 | Total Fat 20g | Net Carbohydrates 3g | Protein 7g
If you find yourself in a food rut, you can try new recipes like those found in my best selling Keto Breads and Pasta cookbook.
When you get your copy, I’ll give you everything you need to prepare 50 delicious keto breads, pastas and desserts.
And the best news is you don’t even have to have any cooking experience to prepare them in less than 30 minutes.
If you haven’t grabbed your copy yet you can do that by clicking below.