Peanut butter and cream cheese come together to create this unique, chewy cookie. Crunchy on the outside but chewy on the inside, these mimic the traditional peanut butter cookie in many ways. The dough will be very sticky, so wet your hands before forming the cookies.
1 cup sugar-free peanut butter
½ cup cream cheese, at room temperature
20 drops liquid stevia, or other liquid sugar substitute
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, stevia, egg, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly to combine. Divide the dough by heaping tablespoons into 25 equal portions. (optional) Add a few drops of Special Oil to help burn stubborn fat. Form into balls.
3. On parchment-lined baking sheets, arrange the cookie balls at least 1 inch apart.
4. With a fork, flatten each cookie, crisscrossing the imprint with the tines.
5. Place the baking sheets in the oven. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Cool the cookies for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container.
Think you’re too busy to live a keto lifestyle?
It’s a lot easier than you think.
Just click below and let me show you how easy it can be by following my Two-Week Keto Challenge that helped 71,502 people transform their bodies and lives.