Need a quick and easy keto lunch or dinner? Then this is a great recipe for you! It’s super easy and fast to prepare and it doesn’t require any extraordinary cooking skills! This easy zucchini beef meal is ready in 30 minutes and is the perfect way to use up that garden zucchini!
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
10 oz (300 g) beef, sliced into 1-2 inch strips (against the grain if you can)
1 zucchini (approx. 300 g), cut into 1-2 inch long thin strips
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, diced or minced
2 Tablespoon gluten-free tamari sauce (use coconut aminos for AIP)
Avocado oil to cook with (or coconut oil or olive oil)
1. Chop your beef into strips. Slice it against the grain of the meat to make it easier to eat.
2. Peel the zucchini and chop that up into similar sized strips.
3. Place 2 tablespoons of avocado oil into a frying pan on high heat.
4. Add the strips of beef into the frying pan and saute for a few minutes on high heat.
5. When the beef is browned, add in the zucchini strips and keep sauteing.
6. When the zucchini is soft, add in the garlic, tamari sauce and cilantro.
7. Keep sauteing for another 1-2 minutes and then serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 500 | Total Fat 40g | Net Carbohydrates 4g | Protein 31g
This is one of the recipes you will find in the Two-Week Keto Challenge and the Keto Recipe Collection.
Click below to learn more about how the Two-Week Keto Challenge helped over 63,940 people transform their bodies and how this revolutionary program can help you achieve your weight loss and health goals too!