Delicious on their own or paired Cinnamon Butter, these scones make for a great quick breakfast that will satisfy your morning baked-goods cravings. The addition of berries gives these scones an added nutrient boost. If raspberries are not in season, use any other berry you like.
Preparing: 10 Minutes / Cooking: 15 Minutes
1 cup almond flour
2 eggs, beaten
3 teaspoons Stevia (can use other sugar substitute if prefered
equivelent to 1 1/2 cups of sugar.)
1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1½ teaspoons baking powder
½ cup raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, eggs, Splenda, vanilla, and baking powder. Mix well.
4. Add the raspberries to the bowl and gently fold in. (optional) Add a few drops of Special Oil to help burn stubborn fat.
5. After the raspberries are incorporated, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of the batter, per scone, onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
7. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Place the scones on a rack to cool for 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 133| Total Fat 8g | Net Carbohydrates 4g | Protein 2g
If you find yourself in a food rut, you can try new recipes like those found in the Keto Recipe Collection that comes together with the Two-Week Keto Challenge.
When you take The Challenge, you’ll be given everything you need to follow the keto diet without all the guesswork.
And if you haven’t yet joined the Two-Week Keto Challenge you can do that by clicking below.